Delayed edema under both eyes 5 months after Dermal fillers. Is Dissolving them with hylandraise is my best option? (photos)

I had filler named Uma Junesse in my tear trough & was normal for 5 months.I then had a thermiwmooth.I woke up 10 days post treatment wid swelling under eye.It all resolved back to normal within days I woke up again with severe edema after 1 Month CT scan & reports were normal.CT says " Mild diffused skin theckening with fat stranding in subcut tissue.Is this fluid retention due to allergy? My doctor is saying I should get hylaraundase injected in my cheeks. But she will do a blind procedurE.

Swelling after filler

Hello, and thanks for your question and photos. Sorry to hear you have had trouble. At this point I think it'd be best to have the product dissolved. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon