Is There a Risk of Skin 'Denting' from Titan As There is with Thermage? I

Is there a risk of skin 'denting' from Titan as there is with Thermage? I am 51.

Skin Tightening with TITAN

It is highly unlikely that skin tightening treatments with Cutera's TITAN can cause areas of delineation. The laser uses infra-red heat energy to improve skin elasticity by providing safely delivered heat to the treated area.

San Juan Capistrano Physician

I have never seen this with Titan

I have been using Titan now for about 4 years, and have never seen the dents that were seen in the original Thermage system. It is my understanding that the newer Thermage systems do not see this complication anymore. I think, as with any technology, the operator is of vital importance to the results.

Mary P. Lupo, MD
New Orleans Dermatologist