I had liposuction 4 months ago and now my body is square. How can I fix the botched work that was done to me? (Photos)

I had lipo 4 months ago and now my body is square ... How can I fix the botched work that was done to me ? I asked to get fat removed from inner / some on outer thigh . Apparently he didn't take in count the rest of my body and lipoed out way to much . Should I gain weight and get fat transfer. should I just focus on loosing more weight and lifting , I skin is a bit flaccid due to 70 pound weight loss . I never wanted my hip lipoed and now I have dents on both side of glute.

Adding harmony with Hidef Liposuction Revision in Los Angeles

Harmony is very important with liposuction.
n our office, we employ a Hidef Liposuction Revision Treatment that uses a combination of lipocavitation, liposuction, lasers, fibrous release, and fat grafting among other procedures to recontour your liposuction results. 
Best, Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

I had liposuction 4 months ago and now my body is square. How can I fix the botched work that was done to me?

I think the main problem is the communication between you and your PS. Your results are actually not bad, but your wish photos show a very different expectation than would be possible with just some lipo of your inner and out thighs from looking at your before photos. Your wish photo has the typical body type that most women want when they inquire about a Brazilian butt lift. In order to have a result more like that photo, you need aggressive liposuction to your abdomen (above and below your umbilicus), waistline, back and love handles and possibly anterior thighs and fat transfer to your buttocks and hips. That "dent" between your waist and thigh needs to be filled in. You will not be able to achieve that specific body type because your waist is bigger than the wish photo and you have some loose skin from your previous weight loss where she has very tight smooth youthful skin.