What massages are required after BBL?

Massages for shape/contour. Drainage. For Lipo from the fat transfer.

Massage after liposuction and fat transfer

Some plastic surgeons recommended patients have massage after liposuction. I personally do not believe there's any scientific proof that massage has any impact on final outcomes. I advised my patients to absolutely not engage in massage in any area treated with fat transfer such as a BBL. In order for the grafted fat to surviving it needs to stay immobilized for several weeks. Massage can dislodge that fragile new blood supply that has to develop in order for the grafted fat the survive. Each Dr. will have their own protocol. Follow what your doctor recommends. Best, Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Massage and BBL

Generally there are no massages required after a fat transfer procedure but you will want to check with your individual plastic surgeon.Best wishes,Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon #RealSelf100Surgeon