How much is juvederm fillers?

Cost of Juvederm filler

Please don't have price be your main reason to go to a particular injector:

Price will vary as to injector experience and training: A couple of other things to think about...

Make sure the Juvederm comes from the Actual manufacturer.

Every week we get a fax in the office about a "Canadian" pharmacy that wants to sell us Juvederm at half price. We don't know where the Juvederm is coming from, or what is in it. If there is an issue, who will back it up? If it is from Allergan, they will work to help resolve the issue. A few years ago, we had a three patients that the Botox did not work in. Turns out the box was left on the loading dock too long. Allergan sent us new Botox, and all worked out well.

Make sure about your injector.

To do injectables correctly, one needs a knowledge base of anatomy and proper training. Juverderm is very safe, but it can cause trouble if injected in the wrong space.

Cheap can become expensive really fast. Please see a legitimate, well trained, experienced injector.

Cost of Juvederm

The cost of Juvederm varies depending on the qualifications and skill of the injector.  A cosmetic board certified dermatologist who has been injecting for years will generally be more expensive than a spa where you have a non-physician injector.  Best, Dr. Green

Juvederm cost

The cost will vary based on the experience and technical know how of your injector. However, that is also what will guarantee a superior result. I would advise you to search for a board certified plastic surgeon or cosmetic dermatologist in your area and ask them about pricing. Best, Dr. Nazarian

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cost of Facial Filler

Pricing varies based on injector experience and expertise. In Chicago, price varies from $500-800 per syringe for Juvederm depending on the injector.

Factors to consider for injector:
  • Do they understand facial anatomy?
  • What are their qualifications (Facial plastics surgeon, nurse, ER physician, etc)?
  • Do they have an overall goal for me and plan?
Saving money on facial filler is usually not a good idea as correction of the issue may cost more than fixing it right the first time.

Anil R. Shah, MD
Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

How much is juvederm fillers?

Hello Earlene.Baker,

The cost will vary based on where you are going.  In areas where the cost of living is higher the filler will be more expensive (think in the city).  Depending on whether you are being injected by a physician or another healthcare provider will also affect the cost.  In general you are looking at $500 on the low side and up to $700 on the high side.  Practices running specials can also sometimes improve on that pricing but make sure you know who you injector will be.  Very frequently in cosmetics you get what you pay for so don't let price be your final deciding factor on where you go.  

I'd recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgeon, plastic surgeon, dermatologist, or oculoplastic surgeon as they will have the most training, assuming the physician is the injector.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

William Marshall Guy, MD
The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Juvederm

Hi & thank you for your question.

Juvederm is based on how many syringes you would need Prices. Could range from $ 550.00 and up. I would check with your plastic surgeon/injector  for pricing.

Hope this helps

Cost of Juvederm

Thank you for the question. The cost of injections is often based on how much product is being used, the experience of the injector and if it is being used in combination with other treatments. You should not choose your doctor based on price. Make a consultation with an experienced injector for optimal results and lowest risks. Good luck.