I don't understand pocketing on right breast placement looks of adjustable 300 cc with lollipop 6 weeks. Any suggestion? (photo)

Left breast implant placement totally different and feel

Breast Augmentation

It looks like you are still healing and will need to be patient before the final result is seen.  Breast lifts can look mishapen for weeks and evolve as they heal. 

Pocket issues

HI Mouse

I will speculate, as your history is spartan.

First, you need to wait until things heal a bit before you decide on a revision of your procedure.  On the right it looks like the pocket laterally in the inframammary fold, and also laterally on the lateral chest wall may or may not be optimal, but time will tell.

Presently, you have fullness in the 7 o'oclock position (referring to clock face), with not enough dissection in the 5 'oclock position.  This may improve over the coming months.

If it doesn't improve, likely, the pocket may need to be released in the upper lateral wall and the 5 o'clock positions, and raised in the 7 o'clock position.

Talk with your surgeon calmly and ask for feedback and know that this will take time to settle out.

All the best.

Se

6 week concerns

At just six weeks, you still have a good deal of healing to do. I would recommend that you follow up with your surgeon and get his/her opinion on the right breast. It may be another five to six months before any type of revision can be considered.

Robert N. Young, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

6 weeks after augmentation mastopexy

At 6 weeks, it's still too early to make any final judgement on your result.  Wait at least 3-6 months.  Having said that, there does appear to be some asymmetry and fold irregularity.  Be sure to discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Good luck.

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Lollipop mastopexy

At six weeks postoperative it is still early in the healing process, and I would advise you to give this at least several months before making any decision regarding possible revision.

With that said, it does appear that your nipple to inframammary fold distance is a bit long on your right breast and that there is excess lateral skin present. There are multiple choices in mastopexy technique and using a lollipop (while shortening the scar) does not allow the reduction of excess skin that may be necessary in some patients

Is it possible that your right breast may have had more excess skin to begin with than your left?  Best of luck.

Jack Peterson, MD
Topeka Plastic Surgeon

Early result

Thanks for your inquiry and your concerns can be noted on your pictures.  It is early in your recovery, please discuss with your plastic surgeon about your concerns.  Good Luck.  

I don't understand pocketing on right breast placement looks of adjustable 300 cc with lollipop 6 weeks. Any suggestion?

From your photos it appears that the left breast is larger an d sits higher. The right breast is smaller and the infra-mammary fold  on the lateral aspect is too low. This may be secondary to excess redundant skin left behind. 6 weeks is still very early in the healing process. This will likely improve some but not 100%. You should definitely share your concerns with your plastic surgeon. You may end up needing  revision but try to be patient as you have to let your body heal before you can undergo surgery in that area again.

Implants and Mastopexy Postop 6 weeks

Your implant size seems good. Are both implants the same size? Regardless, the operative word now is patience. I would let both sides heal and settle to see if the only problem is the right side. At 6 months you and your surgeon can decide what needs to be done understanding that a revision is highly likely. You should be able to camouflage the asymmetry in the meantime. If you become anxious and force an early surgery you will end up "chasing a result." This means that if you operate before all the healing is complete the result will continue to change for the worse and never be fully addressed.

Paul S. Howard, MD, FACS
Hoover Plastic Surgeon

It does appear the right breast implant is lower, possibly due to weakening of the breast fold. Best to see your operating surgeon so he or she can recommend the best type of revision surgery for you. Good luck!!

6 weeks

It does appear that the implants are quite uneven, and the lower pole on the right seems to be too low on the outer half. I suspect that that the only solution will be surgical to reconstruct the breast fold on that side. I would suggest a visit to your surgeon.

All the best.