I have some bumps in my penis glands and penis skin and I am confused weather it's PPP or something else? (Photos)

I have some bumps in my penis skin and glands. I think it's pearly Penile papaluse but I am not sure. I already had a std check up and I am good. I went to private clinic for check up but he says he don't see anything wrong. I told him abt the bumps and scars in my skin but he couldn't help me. I am tired of this bumps in my penis. It's been 2 years I have noticed this in my penis. I Dnt know what is this and how to get rid of it. Can anyone pls help me abt this.

Doctor Answers 1

Penile Pearly Papules / Fordyce Spots -- Laser or Desiccation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Isuggest you see an expert. This can be treated in the office with a
simple procedure. Best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 203 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.