Is 6 weeks to short to see visible results from Coolsculpting? (photos)

I am getting married in early November(roughly 6-7 weeks from today). If I were to schedule cool sculpting in the next few days, could I see any results that soon or do I need 3 months. I am early 30s.

Coolsculpting

Coolsculpting is an excellent form of non-invasive  fat reduction for the right patient. Some applicators take 1 or 2 hours but the new advantage applicators take only 35 minutes and have significantly less risk for delayed onset pain (especially in the abdomen). Results are seen at 2 months and typically 1-3 treatments will be necessary on each area to achieve ideal results. The number of treatments depends on the amount of fat there and the patient's goals.  There is not downtime and the results can be impressive in the right patient.  We also use the Zimmer Z-wave for improved patient comfort and added results. The best candidates are those who are in pretty good shape with areas of stubborn fat that won't go away no matter what.

My best,

Sheila Nazarian, MD, MMM

Beverly Hills, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

First Appearance of CoolSculpting Results

Thank you very much for your question and photograph. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding. Unfortunately, it will take about 12 weeks to see the full results from your CoolSculpting treatment. While some benefits may be seen in as little as four to six weeks, the optimal results will take two to three months. My recommendation is that you schedule an in-person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon, experienced in CoolSculpting, who can further explain the timeline for your potential results.

Paul Vitenas, Jr., MD

Results of Coolsculpting

You can see final results of Coolsculpting in 3-6 months. Some patients start noticing a difference in 1 month. Please know it can take more than one session treat the area. I would go for in person consultation so a physician can give you the best advice for your situation.

Hardik Soni, MD
Summit Emergency Medicine Physician

CoolSculpting Results

We ask our patients to come back at 90 days for CoolSculpt  photos. Some patients report seeing progress at 30 days but 90 days seems to be the norm for most of our patients.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting/Liposuction/Body Contouring/ High Definition Procedures

I appreciate your question.
It takes 2-3 months to see final results.
You will start to notice a difference around 3 weeks.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

6 weeks and results?

From your photo Cool Sculpting is a possible option for you but not ideal. If you choose to move forward know that it may take more than one treatment and can take up to 90 days to see results. With that being said, some clients can see a visible change earlier than that but it is not a sure thing being that you have a big day coming up not sure it's worth it for you honestly this close to the wedding to see a big difference. Best of Luck. 

Timothy Treece, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Time to see effect of CoolSculpting

Full development of CoolSculpting effects will take 3 months.  The improvement is gradual and I have patients who begin to see effects as early as 3 or 4 weeks.

Mark Beaty, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cool Sculpting Results

Some clients can see results in 30 days but best results are nearly at 90 in our experience. You posted a picture of your arms so I'm assuming that's your problem area. This area is off label for arms but many practices do it, just be realistic with your goals. 

Robert Heck, MD, FACS
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Results

Thank you for your question. Some patients may start to see results as early as 3-4 weeks but it can take 3 months for optimal results from treatment. Often patients may benefit from more then just 1 treatment. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

When to see visible results from CoolSculpting?

In my experience, it can take 3-4 months to see the full effects from a CoolSculpting treatment.  I have seen the beginning of some improvement in some patients in as soon as about a month though.

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon