Is 6 weeks to short to see visible results from Coolsculpting? (photos)

I am getting married in early November(roughly 6-7 weeks from today). If I were to schedule cool sculpting in the next few days, could I see any results that soon or do I need 3 months. I am early 30s.

When to see visible results from CoolSculpting?

In my experience, it can take 3-4 months to see the full effects from a CoolSculpting treatment.  I have seen the beginning of some improvement in some patients in as soon as about a month though.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting Results

Thank you for your question. Some patients may start to see results as early as 3-4 weeks but it can take 3 months for optimal results from treatment. Often patients may benefit from more then just 1 treatment. 

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

How Long For Visible CoolSculpting Results

Results from CoolSculpting can be seen in as little as 3-4 weeks, with peak results around 3 months. You may see some improvement in time for your wedding. Usually the arms need 2-3 treatments. Please find an experienced provider who has the appropriate applicators to treat the arms.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

When do I see results from Coolsculpting

In as little as 3 weeks, particularly with the new CoolAdvantage handpieces, you should start to see fat loss. The end result should be evident at about 3 months. Make sure you use these handpieces and the Z Wave for maximum results.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

Coolsculpting Results / VASER hi def lipo/RF - alternatives SculpSure, Vanquish, Cellutone

Some people see results with Coolsculpting within 6 weeks. I suggest VASER 4D hi def liposuction with RF for more dramatic results. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Coolsculpting results

That is a question that can't be answered. Many patients will get visible improvements within 6 weeks, some will not. You really don't know until you try the treatment. More than likely, you will see improvement in that time period, but if you don't, you should see the improvement after your wedding. Either way, you get the improvement, so I'd recommend you do it. Realize that many patients will need two treatments to the area to maximize results.

Andrew Campbell, M.D.

Quintessa Aesthetic Centers

Andrew Campbell, MD
Milwaukee Facial Plastic Surgeon

Results from CoolSculpting can begin to be noticed as soon as 3-4 weeks following treatment

Hello and Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  You've asked such a good question!  I understand your position as I do the many patients who ask the same question.  My answer is that the sooner you have your CoolSculpting treatment, the sooner the results! It's so individual as to who begins noticing their results of treatment within the first few weeks afterward, however many do!  There is no question that the ultimate show of results from your CoolSculpting treatment are going to be 3-4 months afterward.  

I wish you the very best and hope your decision is an easier one to make, too!

Most sincerely,

Jenn Harrington, MD

How long until I see results with CoolSculpting?

Hello Cmrandall,

Thank you so much for your question. Our experience with CoolSculpting as well as all the trial data shows that you will begin to see some change around 4 weeks however the peak result will be noticed at around 3 months. If you did CoolSculpting now with the time frame you discussed unlikely the dramatic (final) effects will be noted by the time your wedding arrives, only the beginning. Best wishes for your nuptials. 

Paul Pietro, MD
Greenville OB/GYN

Coolsculpting results.

Typically Coolsculpting results take 2-4 months to become evident.  It takes that long for the fat cells to die.  Smartlipo under local anesthesia would be able to give you noticeable results in 6-7 weeks

Lawrence Broder, MD
Cedar Park Family Physician