Can I remove cellulite on arms?

I have a little bit of cellulite on my arms. It bothers me because I'm thin and eat healthy and don't feel confident in wearing tops without sleeves. Would any cellulite removal machine be good in removing it?

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina / Cellulite Reduction/ Liposuction/ Skin Tightening / BBL/ High Definition Procedures

Cellfina is an FDA approved minimally invasive procedure that reduces the appearance of cellulite for at least two years on the buttocks and back of the thighs of women.
It works by releasing the internal bands that cause the cellulite dimpling and so we have not seen any fat atrophy. You should not see much of a difference with weight gain or loss but this also has not been studied.
Other areas of the body with dimpling, it is important to make sure it is truly cellulite before treatment.

It is common to have swelling bruising and firmness after the procedure. This can last for a few weeks.
It is different than Cellulaze which is a laser.
If you have had previous poor results with cellulaze, you can still do Cellfina.
Cellfina has shown 100% noticeable improvement and 96% satisfaction in all patients at 2 years.
Cellfina is designed to be a one time procedure.
It can be used on women with all skin types but caution should be taken if theres a history of keloiding.

It can also be combined with other treatments such as Thermi or
Ulthera if skin tightening is needed.

We have done Sculpsure and Coolsculpting if fat reduction is wanted, but its best to wait 3 months to see the results before proceeding.

It can also be done at the same time as other procedures such as liposuction and BBL or as a stand alone procedure in the office.

Since Cellfina outcomes can be based on technique and experience, please see a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes body contouring to see if Cellfina or other treatments are available to meet your goals.

Take care,

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute

Can I remove cellulite on arms?

Cellulite of the arms is not a common condition and would be an "off-label" use of any treatment. Having said that, however, there is only one truly effective and proven lasting cellulite treatment out there, and that is CELLFINA. All of the other lotions, potions, creams, treatments, radio frequency devices, including Cellulaze, are at best, mediocre, and, in many cases, completely worthless. Cellulaze is a laser-based procedure that has a much higher complication rate, as well as a much lower patient satisfaction rate, so that answer is pretty clear. CELLFINA is the only cellulite treatment that has a proven track record of 96% patient satisfaction at 2 years post treatment. Nothing else is even remotely as effective as Cellfina. I have attached a link to my website, explaining how this remarkable system works. There are patient testimonials and schematics reviewing the details of this remarkable breakthrough treatment. Thank you for your good question

Steven M. Gitt, MD, FACS (in memoriam)
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

For the transverse skin wrinkles that often happen on the front of the thighs or arms, I recommend Pellefirm treatments. 

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Cellulite on arms

Classically skin laxity has been known to contribute to the appearance of cellulite. By improving skin laxity with skin tightening and lifting procedures, I have seen the improvement of cellulite improve as well.

Sabrina Fabi, MD
San Diego Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulaze for your arms

Thank you for your question. Cellulaze is a great procedure for the treatment of cellulite on your arms. It is important to have realistic expectations for this procedure as it will not eliminate 100% off cellulite. Cellulaze is a minimally invasive surgical procedure that will create a noticeable and often times drastic improvement to the areas being treated. Hope this information helps. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Cellulite for Arms

Arm cellulite can be treated if you are relatively young and have skin with decent elasticity.  For these patients, liposuction can be used in combination with an energy source to disrupt the aberant connections between the dermis and subcutaneous fat and to tighten the deeper reticular dermis via collagen remodeling.  The liposuction will improve the contour of the arm but have little if any effect of the characteristics of the skin.  For patients with excess skin, a surgical procedure called brachioplasty is preferred to optimize contour.  To address the cellulite, a laser is used to address the skin changes associated with cellulite.  These options include devices such as Cellulaze or CelluSmooth.  

John Burns, MD

Treatments for Cellulite

Thank you for your question. Cellulite is not something which is eliminated, or removed permanentlly, despite many claims to the contrary. Cellulite is a genetic, hormonal, and activity influenced condition which seems to afflict more women than men. There are many devices flooding the market which seem to help. I hope this helps!

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Removing cellulite on your arms

Good question! Yes, we can treat cellulite on the arms. There are many possible cellulite treatment options for you and combination therapies seem to work the best. In my experience, micro or minimally invasive procedures such as smartlipo or cellulaze achieve greater results then non-invasive technologies.

Joshua L. Fox, MD
Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Cellulite Treatment on Arms

I have treated this many times with a combination of cellulaze/smartlipo on the arms followed by venus legacy or velashape treatments with significant improvements in shape and contour.  I suggest only going to an expert for this and not sacrificing your results for price or distance.  Best, Dr. Emer.