What procedure(s) will give my upper eyelids/brows a pulled look? (Photo)

I am interested in having a procedure done that will give my eyes a more pulled look as shown in the photo when i am pulling them laterally. Is this done with a brow lift or something else?

What procedure for a pulled back look for my eyelids and brows?

Thank you for the photos. The most accurate,effective,and precise method that will achieve the look you want is a brow/forehead lift.This can be achieved using the either the endoscopic technique or the open full coronal technique. Each Plastic Surgeon has has their preferred method which you can discuss with your doctor.

Eyebrow Lift

Hello and thank you for your question. Endoscopic browlift can help you achieve the shape that you want. However, most patients acquiring these types of procedures are commonly in the 40-60 age range to minimize the visible effects of aging. I think your eyebrows are beautiful and you should not be concerned with an eyebrow lift surgery. I wish you the best of luck.

Peter Newen, MD

Chaning your brows and upper eyelids

Thank you for your photos. To get that look, you would get the best long-term result with an endoscopic browlift.  The pulled look you are demonstrating can be quite the dramatic change that you may not necessarily expect or want many years from now and requires incisions on your scalp within your hair. Another consideration is to try a lateral brow lift with a precise amount of Botox injected into the muscle which tethers your eyebrow down. Releasing this tension will allow your brows to lift. The botox only needs to be injected into a single spot on each side and will last 3-4 months. This can give you a better idea of how you would like the look without committing to it permanently. Hope this helps!
Johnson C. Lee MD
Plastic Surgery

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician

Wanting a pulled look of the eyebrows

An endoscopic brow lift is the ideal procedure for you. The vector of pull when this procedure is performed is critical to provide you the shape that you desire. Please make a consultation to get more details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Pulling eyes on a young female?

You do not need a brow lift or upper eyelid surgery. Your eyelids are beautiful the way they are and it would be foolish for you to take the risk of any type of surgery. I make money by operating on patients and you should listen when a surgeon tells you not to have surgery. I have done the surgery for more than 35 years and if you needed it I would tell you.

It is not done intentionally.

That pulled look is well pulled.  Do you want to have an unnatural look for the rest of your life?  This is done with an combination of over aggressive forehead and mid face lifting.  I have seen it to many times from patients who come to see me after it happens to them.  While you might be encouraged that it pulls the side of the face in a way you think might be helpful, nothing is exactly like putting ones fingers on ones face.  Instead what happens to these people is that the soft tissue cushion along the lateral orbital rim is distorted by the pull. It turns out, that soft tissue is needed to separate the eye aesthetic area from the temple aesthetic area.  This soft tissue barrier keep other peoples gaze on your eyes.  Then this barrier is broken down, the gaze of others will be distracted off the eyes.  I assure you, you will not like that and fixing the problem is very difficult.  On the other hand, when I look at your pictures it is clear that your eyes look dull because of mild upper eyelid ptosis and lash ptosis that shades the upper eyelids. This would be fixed with very precise upper eyelid surgery which would brighten the eyes making them more jewel like.  The purpose of in person consultations it to explore issues like this.