Masturbation and hair loss, are they related? (photos)

Nobody in our family is bald, not even my grandfather and doctors said in fine after a few tests. So why i can't undrestand why my hairs are falling out? The only thing that i found out on the internet is that masturbation cause that. I know there is no evidence on that, but is there any evidence that it doesn't?

Myths about hair loss

Most men masturbate at some point during their lives, but they don’t all go bald. There are many myths about hair loss and hair restoration and I tried to organize many of them in my book, Modern Hair Restoration.  You can check it out for more reasons that are claimed they can cause hair loss.
Modern-Hair-Restoration-Complete-Guide
.

Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hairloss

No,

Masturbation does not cause hairloss. Seek medical treatments to help reduce the hair loss you have.

Christopher Balgobin, MD
Minneapolis Physician

Hair loss -- PRP, Progesterone, Viviscal, Rogaine, Finesteride

Masturbation doesn't cause hair loss. I suggest you see an expert to evaluate the best options for your type of loss.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Masturbation and hair loss

You are not loosing your hair , you dont have a genetic pattern hair loss. So dont worry about it . there is no relationship between daily hair loss and masturbation .

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Hair Loss & Masturbation

Masturbation is a a very natural thing and does not lead to hair loss. While members of your family may not be bald there are other factors that can cause hair loss in one individual. I encourage you to schedule a complimentary visit with our center so we can examine you. Feel free to call us at (310) 288-1720 to schedule your free consult.

Ben Talei, MD

Simply put, there is no relationship between hair loss and masturbation. Hair loss is mainly genetic but there are also medical conditions that can cause hair loss. However, the best advice I can give you is to go to a reputable hair restoration clinic to be evaluated. Reputable meaning one that is not trying to be a salesman and going straight to book a hair transplant. A reputable hair restoration clinic will provide you with ALL of your options concerning how to stop your hair loss now and counsel you correctly so you yourself can be informed enough to make a sound decision. Please be aware of high pressure sales tactics.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss and masturbation

Men masturbate frequently, especially when they are young. Hair loss is genetic and will not be accelerated by masturbation. If you are losing hair, visit us at our Open House on Saturday August 20 between 11-2pm where you can meet a doctor, get a diagnosis, see a surgery, meet patients that have had hair transplants.  These are wonderful experiences. Our address is on our website.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon