Should I get Liposuction or another procedure to get the tummy I want? (Photos)

I am trying to get to my goal of 50''-25''-50'' , my chest is 42'' around and my waist is 45'' around and I am working on those to with exercise and such. The"issue" is my waist. I have gotten it down to a 29'' before and while it is a 32'' right now, my flanks and bottom of my belly will not go away for me to loose the 5-7 inches around. I will do my part to get close to 25'' as possible but I want to know what procedure would get the tiny waist effect I want, with minimal scarring?

Liposuction

Thank you for your photos. First off, you are doing the right thing in losing weight and improving your look through exercise. You are also correct that flanks and the lowest part of the belly are the hardest to get rid of through exercise alone. You appear to be a great candidate for liposuction to achieve a thin waist and more contoured flank area. This helps reduce that "muffin top" appearance when wearing tight clothing. The scars will be tiny little incisions placed along your underwear line near your groin and in your belly button that people don't notice. Hope this helps!!
Johnson C. Lee, MD Plastic Surgery 

Beverly Hills Physician

Liposuction candidate

Liposuction should definitely address the problem. See a board certified plastic with an expertise in body contouring in your area for a detailed consultation. They should be able to answer your concerns more specifically. In my practice in the San Francisco Bay Area I have come to the conclusion that the happiest patients are those that have realistic expectation on what a procedure will and won’t do for them. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #liposuction

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction does really shrink that waistline down.

Liposuction under tum. local can really make a big improvement in most patients who want that smaller skinny tummy and is so easy to undergo.

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

You Should Consider CLATUU

Non-invasive sculpting may be your best option. New technology has made way for fat freezing machines such as CLATUU Fat Reduction/Freezing. These treatments tend to have no downtime or scarring. There have been some incredible transformations using this method and the stubborn areas of fat around your flanks makes you a good candidate. Hope this helps, best of luck!

What can I do to make my waist the smallest?

A combination of repairing and tightening your rectus muscle which brings your waist in which I do usually with a tummmy tuck and liposuction would probably be your best bet to try and achieve the tiniest waist you can.

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Best procedure for tiny waist

Thank you for asking about your waist.
  • Probably your best procedure is liposuction right around your torso - belly, flanks and back.
  • This may not give you a waist of 25" but it will get you as close as possible.
  • If you have had children, you may also need a tummy tuck but it doesn't look like that in the photos.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Liposuction vs. Tummy Tuck

Thanks so much for your question and photos.   From you photos, your skin tone appears to be good without much skin laxity, making you an excellent candidate for liposuction.  Though the exact inches and weight removed cannot be guaranteed, you will definitely see a nice improvement in your contour towards your goal of an hourglass shape from an experienced, board-certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck...hope this helps!Best,Joyce C. Chen, MD

Liposuction, fat over tummy and flanks

Thank you for the query. It appears from you pictures that you would do well with liposuction. You do not seem to have much of skin excess and therefore post liposuction you may be able to get the figure you desire to a great extent. Do see a certified surgeon and suggest all the areas that you would need to be addressed and he will be able to help you. Be sure to wear a pressure garment post liposuction for 12 weeks to get the desired shape.Best wishes,Dr Alexander

Alexander George, MCh
India Plastic Surgeon

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting --- HI DEF FEMALE

I suggest seeing an expert for a consultation you can get a very defined and contoured result with a VASER 4D procedure that removes fat, tightens skin, and treats cellulite while also improving buttock with fat.  Please see an expert for a shaping procedure.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. You are a great candidate for liposuction. Please consult with a board-certified who has had extensive experience to discuss the several techniques that is right for you. I wish you the best of luck!

Peter Newen, MD