LASIK, LASEK/PRK or CRL?

Only my right eye has a really bad astigmatism and far sighted (-4.25). So my right eye is shaped like a football. Which one is the best choice for my type of eye to get the best result? Thank you.

LASIK, LASEK/PRK or CRL

With just the amount of astigmatism you provided -4.25 diopters, it is possible for you to have LASIK, LASEK, or PRK.  I would recommend that you get a consultation with a LASIK surgeon so that they can do all the necessary measurements and tests to determine exactly which procedure you qualify for and would give you the results you desire.

San Francisco Ophthalmologist

Lasik PRK LASEK or CRL

I doubt you're Hyperopic. That would be a - not + prescription

lasik has the fastest recovery
prk hurts and recovery is long
LASEK is safest
not sure what you mean by CRL

Emil William Chynn, MD, FACS, MBA
New York Ophthalmologist