The injected silicone on face would continue to move downwards or droop even after 10 years from injected date .

I had Silicon injected to my cheek more than 10 yeas ago and 3 years ago the left side of my face started to move down and even when I pushed it by finger, it moves up close to my eyebrow and it might move somewhere else as well because looks soft liquid. one doctor suggested ultrasound removal but the other suggested removing by outpatient surgery. I am looking for a professional to have it done.

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Seek an expert for silicone removal

There are many methods to remove silicone filler. It all depends on the type of silicone and the Grade of tissue reaction. 

Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles