I got SmartLipo about two months ago, how soon can I go back for more?

I like my results, I just want to be even thinner, how soon can I go back to get more off?

Unhappy With Smart Lipo Results? Get VASER 4D Hi Definition Liposuction/Body Sculpting and Fat Grafting

You may be a good candidate for Vaser Hi Def Liposuction combined with a noninvasive fat loss procedure, such as vanquish, venus legacy, cellutone/z wave after the procedure to get an evan better outcome.  See a body contouring specialist.  Best, Dr. Emer.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Post liposuction

At 2 months you are still early in the healing process and have scar tissue present. You usually want to wait at least 9 months before considering a revision surgery. Hope this helps.

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#liposuction #drdeanvistnes #realself

Post liposuction

Dean Vistnes, M.D. 

Vistnes Plastic Surgery 

San Francisco Bay Area

#liposuction #drdeanvistnes #realself

Smart Lipo repeat

To go back into the same area of previous Smart Lipo for enhancement, we wait at least 6 months because this is sufficient time for the result to be final and for your body to heal.

Smart Lipo repeat

I would wait 5 months before considering doing more Smartlipo

great you have improved with Smartlipo already. you will continue to improve for 6 months. Therefore i would wait 5-6 months before doing it again. i have had several patients do Smartlipo twice (at least 6 months apart) with continued improvement.

david berman md

david berman md

Recovery Varies

The amount of recovery time needed varies based on patient age, body-type and the amount of fat removed in the procedure. The body needs time to recalibrate its fluid needs after the removal of large volumes of fat and it also needs time to heal after tissues in the body are disturbed and redistributed. The bigger the change in fluid volume in the body and the larger the area disturbed by the surgery, the longer the recovery will take. Warm regards, Dr. Berger.

Recovery Varies

You can re-lipo the same area in 6 months or more

If you want to be thinner, diet while you're waiting to do more. It takes at least six months and sometimes longer for the treatment site to recover completely.

SmartLipo results

Thanks for your question. 2 months is very premature in determining when you will be ready for more treatment. Usually, patients may take up to 6-9 months to see final results as you are still healing and losing fat. You should follow-up with your doctor around that time to determine if you are still candidate. For now, you should continue healing and see where your results take you. Best, Dr. Katz

Bruce E. Katz, MD

SmartLipo results

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Repeat smart lipo

Thank you for your question. I recommend to wait at least for six months before to go back in for two reasons. Skin will take unto 6 months to shrink and scarring will settle better at this time. Please talk to your PS, he may do it early.

Repeat smart lipo

Repeat Smartlipo

Thanks for your question, and I'm glad to hear that you are so satisfied. I would suggest waiting 3 months total, because we usually see nice improvements up until that mark. There are changes to the skin that continue to improve beyond that, but at a slower rate. I hope that helps.

Repeat Smartlipo