Under-eye Filler migrating. Any suggestions?

I had under eye filler almost 3 months ago. About second month started to notice that filler looked like it had moved to my cheek bone. went to see dr and he massaged area and dissolve some. Looks as if product moved from undereye to top bone of cheek. It's hard and hasn't gone down. Other eye was fine but I noticed it started happening too. assumed that under eye filler stays put after injected. Is this common? Not liking results any more. Bumpy, discolored and looks weird.

Under eye filler migrating

I am sorry to hear about your under eye filler experience. Personally I have not seen the filler migrate after 3 months time, however mostly likely this is a hyluronic acid filler such as Restylane or Belotero and it can be dissolved with hylurondiase. I would return to your skilled injector and ask to have it dissolved more if it is bothering you. You will see change within minutes of the injection and may get better over a few days.

I hope this helps. Good luck.