What can be done to correct my uneven breasts?

I have one breast (left) that is significantly larger than my other breast. It is a 34DD and my other breast is maybe a B/C. The nipple on my left breast is larger and points downward. What procedures could help me to have even perky breasts? I also want to know if losing weight might help to shrink my larger breast so that surgery would be easier?

Asymmetry

Thank you for your question and photo. As far as weight loss- I recommend that you achieve your target, stable weight and stay there before planning for surgery. You could consider a lift on one side a asymmetric breast implants. There may be a few options for you depending on your goals. Perfect symmetry is not realistic but significant improvement could be achieved. I recommend that you book your consultation with a board certified Plastic Surgeon who specializes in this area.
All the best

From your photos your best option to improve symmetry would be surgical. I would recommend a reduction and lift on the larger breast and an implant to both breasts to help improve symmetry. They will always be sisters not twins. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.
Regards, 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Uneven breast correction

Again I ask the question, what size breasts do you want? If you like your smaller breast, then reduce/lift the larger breast. If you like the size of the larger breast, I usually do a reduction on the large breast and a lift (stick with me here this will all make sense), and then augment both sides either with your own fat or implants. In your case, your smaller breast is pretty cute, but it is a little hollowed on top. I would lean you toward fat grafting the top of that breast, then reducing/lifting the larger side, and fat grafting the top of that side too. No matter what don't use different size implants, as they always look more different over time. If you lose weight, or gain weight, it will make no difference, they will be symmetric.

Lisa Cassileth, MD, FACS

Uneven breasts

Weight loss is always best if done before an operation so the results don't change drametically. A breast reduction can be done on the left side to match the right side. Four to six months later, once the tissues soften, one can consider placing implants on both sides to gain more fullness.

Gustavo E. Galante, MD
Schererville Plastic Surgeon

Uneven breasts

The goal is generally to create symmetry.  You have one breast that is bigger than the other and sags. You can perform a reduction/lift of the left breast to make it match the right one. Or, if you wish the right one to be bigger and fuller as well,  you can place different sized implants on each side in addition to the lift of the left breast. This should give you a very nice result!!  Your situation is a bit trickier than a standard breast augmentation procedure so make sure you go on several consultations and pick a surgeon with a lot of experience in more complicated breast surgery.  I hope this information is helpful!Thomas Taylor, MD, FACS

Asymmetric Sized and Shaped Breasts

Weight loss is always a good idea, even if you are not contemplating surgery. Assuming that you consider the left breast too large, there are 2 options for the right depending on how you feel about its size. The left simply needs a reduction. If the right is the size you desire, then all it needs is a lift. If, however, the right is smaller than you desire, then it also needs an implant. Make sure you see a board certified plastic surgeon with significant experience in breast asymmetry. 

Robert T. Buchanan, MD
Highlands Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetry

Thank you for the photos and questions and at a complimentary consultation with experts in the field you will become fully informed what might be the best solution for you as there are several options.  Do go on consultations and find the right expert/surgeon for you
Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD

How to correct breast asymmetry

hi and thank you for the question. You have a couple of options. The first option would be to do a breast reduction on your larger breast to match the volume of the smaller breast. The other option is to place implants. You might be able to get a nice result on the right side simply placing an implant. On the left side you would most likely need an implant and a lift. The asymmetry you have is not at all uncommon. This is something that we address on a routine basis. Your next step should be to have some consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons in the area. You will get the best advice after having a live consultation and examination. Good luck to you.
Dr West

Justin West, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lift with different size implants

A breast lift with anchor scar and different size implants under the muscle would be useful to correct this asymmetry

Stuart A. Linder, MD, FACS

Breast asymmetry requires breast lift

Hi, I have added a web reference that may be helpful...

Hi, thanks for sharing photos.  Your a good candidate for a breast lift to reshape both breasts & areolas, and position the nipples more evenly.  An implant will provide some upper fullness & firmness.  I doubt significant improvements will occur with weight loss as the skin envelope is significantly longer on the left and can't change without surgery.  Be sure to consult with an experienced, ABPS certified PS.  Good luck!