How can I clean the discolored yellow spots from my teeth? (Photo)

About a year ago my teeth started to develop these spots. My dentist told me there was nothing that I could do about it, and that it was normal. I brush twice daily. Whitening strips reduced the coloring slightly, but there is still a distinct difference between the spots.

Removing Discolored Yellow Spots From Teeth

These are some of the most difficult stains to remove but it can be done. I would recommend an in-office "power bleach" followed by an at-home tray delivered bleach. Current research shows this combination of in-office with at-home bleaching yields the best results. 

Good luck!

Teeth whitening

first step is in office teeth whitening, and  if u r not happy with that result, best option is porcelain veneer.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist