Need breast lift instead of an implant of any kind. It would be by fat transfer or something equally natural? (Photo)

What type of lift do I need? Lollipop? Anchor? Can fat transfer or something equally natural be done to keep at least the same size or a little bigger? I absolutely do not want implants.

Breast lift

You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift.  It appears that you have enough of your own breast tissue to avoid an implant.  Don't waste the time or money on fat injections.  They don't work and a total waste of money.  Don't let anyone talk you into getting them.  Personally I would perform the anchor type lift in your situation.

Lift

You would be an excellent candidate for a traditional lift (anchor scar).  I personally do not recommend fat transfer to the breasts because the result is very unpredictable.  Either stick with just a lift to reshape your breasts or do a lift with implants is my suggestion.  Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Breast lift and fat grafting

Thank you for the photos and question. I respect your desire to avoid  implants and thankfully we have many good options for you.

The type of lift will be dictated by your exam and desired aesthetic. It will either be a "lollipop" or an "anchor" but an in person consultation would be required to give a more definitive answer.

Upper pole fullness can be achieved with fat grafting to the breast and is a very nice adjunct to the lift.

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and offer more definitive guidance.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful.

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

Lipo-lift

I appreciate your question.

I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

Need breast lift instead of an implant of any kind. It would be by fat transfer or something equally natural?

Vertical or lollipop lift can be used effectively for most patients, except in the patients who have very vertically long breasts.  

Breast lift

Hi and thanks for your question. You are an excellent candidate for a breast lift based upon a review of your photos. In fact, I have been very pleased with the aesthetic results obtainable by using a patient's own breast tissue as an "auto-implant". Feel free to browse my photo gallery to see examples of this technique. My best advice after decades performing aesthetic plastic surgery is to seek out a very experienced board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth consultation. Best of luck!

Richard Chaffoo,MD,FACS,FICS

Triple Board Certified Plastic Surgeon

Richard Chaffoo, MD, FACS

What kind of a lift do you need?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a  Breast Augmentation

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I will recommend you to have a lift with augmentation instead of fat transfer, the results are better when you use implants, but as I'm seeing you have enough breast tissue, but also you can lose a cup when a breast lift is performed. Discuss everything with your surgeon.

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

What can I do to reshape my breasts?

There are several different options to have to re-shape your breasts. Implants increase volume but they do not give shape. Shape comes with uplifts or more properly called re-shapes if they are the lolipop or anchor type. It is difficult to say from your photos which one you would benefit the most from. I also would recommend my internal bra. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Type of lift

You are definitely a candidate for an anchor lift at which time your breast tissue can be reshaped in order to give you projection and roundness. your breasts will still point to the side which appears to be their natural position. Superior fullness is best accomplished with an implant at the time of surgery. Fat grafting can be done at a later date when your breast settles.

Barry M. Schwartz, MD
Weston Plastic Surgeon