What's the biggest ccs that a Dr would be able to fit? (Photos)

Hi im a 34b I want to know whats the biggest ccs that are able to fit in my breast?

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I appreciate your question.

The size of implant best for you is dictated by your chest wall measurements.  Once we determine that we can choose the profile based on what you want or need to achieve.  If you are seeking a natural look, then the diameter of the implant should be equal to or, more ideally, smaller than the width of your breast. The breast width is a measurement of how wide your breast is at the base, which should be measured at the level of the nipple. Choosing an implant that is smaller in diameter than your breast width will avoid the "side breast" fullness that is often associated with a more artificial appearance.  Other than that, you should choose the implant based on volume, not on the dimensions of the implant. You should choose a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust to help guide you in this decision.  

Silicone will give you a fullness at the top (upper pole fullness).

Silicone implants come pre-filled with a silicone gel and are the softest implant available. They feel more natural, which makes them a good option for women with less natural breast tissue; but they require a larger incision. It may be more difficult to realize if this type of implant has ruptured, so it is important to monitor them with annual follow-up visits. Additionally, because this implant contains a more liquid silicone (less cross-linked), if this implant should rupture, it will leak only into the scar capsule formed around the implant but may cause some discomfort or implant distortion.

Anatomic gummy bear implants might be a good choice to give you volume.

These highly-sought-after, anatomic implants offer a look that more closely resembles the natural silhouette of a breast, and, therefore, are a very attractive option for individuals seeking a natural-looking, aesthetic primary breast augmentation. Additionally, these implants are an especially excellent option for patients undergoing restorative or corrective breast surgery because they provide more stability, shape, and reduced incidence of capsular contracture. Compared to other types of silicone gel implants, the silicone in the cohesive gel implant is more cross-linked; therefore, should the implant shell “rupture,” it maintains its shape and silicone does not leak.

During your breast augmentation consultation, you should feel the different types of implants available, and try on various implant sizers in front of a mirror to help you to get an idea of how you will look following the surgery. You should also bring pictures of the look you would like to achieve, as well as a favorite top to wear when trying on implant sizers.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Biggest breast implant size

Thank you for your question. Breast implant selection is an important process and requires good communication between you and your surgeon. Typically, breast measurements are initially obtained to provide an initial guide to implants appropriate for your chest. It's then advised that you try different sizers in a normal bra with a tight t-shirt to get an idea of what your breasts would look like. It's important to focus on the look that you want and not overly focus on a specific cup size or implant size. Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Implant Sizing

Photos and bra cup sizes won't help a responsible and knowledgeable surgeon to answer that question. Tissue based analysis by physical exam will. Go visit a few ABPS certified/ASAPS member surgeons. Best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

The biggest ccs that a Dr would be able to fit?

It is impossible to say based on a photograph alone how large an implant your body would accept.  This can be best determined at the time of surgery when the pocket is created and sizers or test implants are positioned.  I would emphasize however that seeking the largest implant may not be in your best interest especially over the course of time when your breast tissue and skin thin resulting in droopiness and lack of upper pole fullness.  Too large an implant increases the risks of complications.

The good news from your photographs is that you have excellent shape and a moderate amount of natural breast tissue and as long as you do not seek too large an implant should have a very nice and natural result.  Meet with a couple of ABPS board-certified plastic surgeons and review photographs of other patients of theirs so that you are confident in your choice and your final decision.  Please watch the video above regarding the risks of very large implants.

Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Implant size

The volume of implant should not be the focus, rather the visual result you are looking for.  Your pre operative anatomy / dimensions are critical in determining the appropriate implant to place.  While large implants may have some increase long term issues, many patients will deal well as long as the tissues and anatomy are not ignored.

Steven S. Carp, MD
Akron Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Part of your answer is based on your width of your breast. If your breast width is 12.0 centimeters you would be a candidate for a mentor ultra high profile 535 cc breast implant. This will make you possibly a DD cup. During your consultation I like to find out your goals (I.e. What cup size you would like to be). It's important to measure the width of your breast to determine which implant you need. I like to use breast sizers that are made specifically to try out before surgery. Mentor has a good set. The patient puts on a bra and she can place various sizes over her breast. When she looks in a mirror she can see which sizes she likes best. During surgery I like to use intraoperative breast implant sizers to confirm the size. I use the bloodless breast technique which I invented. Bleeding is minimal, typically there is no bruising after surgery, and recovery is a lot quicker versus traditional technique. For more information please see the enclosed video and I hope you find this helpful. 

Joshua Halpern, MD, PA

Large breast implants = increased risks and complications

Just a word of caution. Large implants (>300cc) have a tendency to create a myriad of problems with time. The larger they are = the heavier they are = the sooner you will experience complications. Please keep in mind that breast implants are not life long devices and as such require maintenance (additional surgeries) to help keep them looking good. It is unfortunate that most surgeons do not discuss these with their patients. Most of my patients come to me after having had implants for years to correct the damage caused by them. Large implants often cause capsular contractures, chronic pain, nipple numbness, skin stretch deformities, malposition, irreversible soft tissue damage, etc. Please do your homework. Visit the breast augmentation revision forum on this site for real stories of what implants can do.  

Best wishes and kind regards, 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast Implant size

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for breast augmentation.

The size of the implant is directly related to the measurements of your breast. Breast width, nipple to fold distance and skin quality. Once the dimensions are obtained the next variable is implant projection. The new Inspira line of silicone gel implants offer 5 profiles from low to extra high. You will be able to accomodate a large implant. 

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate you and help you with this important decision. Bring photos of breasts you like to help your surgeon understand what you are hoping to achieve.

Good luck and I hope this was helpful

Robert W. Kessler, MD, FACS
Corona Del Mar Plastic Surgeon

What is the biggest cc size I can get?

I specialize in large and XL sizes of breast implants. It really depends on how much room you have and it is difficult to say from your photos. I have placed 800cc implants in one operation on some of my patients. You need to make sure you do go to a plastic surgeon that is familiar with placing very large implants. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and maximum size

The larges size that will fit you is based on your nipple to inframammary crease distance; this is because the implant will sit on your inframammary crease and the center of the implant has to fall on your nipple; this means that the radius of your implant cannot be longer than the nipple to inframammary crease distance; a consultation will allow you to appreciate what the largest implant would be.

Arian Mowlavi, MD, FACS