Am I a good candidate for LASIK or PRK?

Only my right eye has a very bad astigmatism and far sighted. (-4.25) So my right eye ball is shaped like a football. I was wondering if I am a good candidate for Lasik or PRK ? Which one (LASIK OR PRK) is better for my type of eye? Is it too risky or not going to have a great result? If not, are there better alternatives? Thank you so much!

Lasik or PRK for astigmatism

Lasik can't treat as high astigmatidm

prk hurts and often scars

i would advise lasek + MMC as you might need an enhancement for residual astigmatism after your primary oricedure

make sure you don't have KC before you proceedĀ 

New York Ophthalmologist

Lasik or PRK for astigmatism

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Lasik can't treat as high astigmatidm

prk hurts and often scars

New York Ophthalmologist