4 and a half weeks after mastopexy, and I have hard lumps under incision line. Will it go away?

I also had a hematoma and it drained through a small hole in the incision after it closed on it's own there is a hard ball is that from the hematoma or is that scar tissue?

Residual Hematoma or Scar Tissue

What you are describing could be either.  Even with an exam it may be difficult to say.  At this point given the timing as long as everything is healing, I would just watch it and perhaps massage the area (ok this before with your plastic surgeon).

With time things may soften up and resolve, and if it doesn't then you can address the issue with your plastic surgeon and discuss if there is anything that can be done.

Hope that helps.

4.5 weeks post mastopexy

Hard to say without examination but it could be several things.  Yes, a small portion of the hematoma, scar tissue or fat necrosis.  Neither of these are harmful and will eventually go away except the scar tissue .  Most likely it is from the hematoma.

Chad Robbins, MD

Needs an exam

The lump could likely be residual hardened hematoma.
Very hard to tell without an examination of your tissues.