Would I be a good candidate for a forehead and chin reduction with a simultaneous nose job? (Photos)

Is it possible to do chin and forehead reduction simultaneously and nose job or does that require multiple specialist. What would be an estimated cost for such a procedure?

Forehead, Chin and Nose

It is possible to have all three facial procedures done at the same time. Your forehead reduction is a hairline lowering or scalp advancement procedure. Your chin reduction needs an intraoral t-shaped ostectomies with both vertical and width reduction. Your rhinoplasty requires some hump removal and tip narrowing techniques.

Chin and forehead reduction etc.

35 years ago we developed a procedure for lowering the hairline and raising the brows and not leaving a noticeable scar using the Irrregular Trichophytic Forehead reduction technique. If properly done there will be no visible scar. The chin reduction and  rhinoplasty can be done at the same time. Look for an experienced surgeon that produces natural results and not an over done look. Make sure you see the hairline incision results. All can be done without a problem at the same time. 

Multiple surgeries

My conservative approach would be to not do all those procedures together. Two big procedures (nose and jaw) impacting your airway, is risky. I would do the nose last. Also when your nose is done, make sure the surgeon knows that the premaxilla is deficient and your upper lip inclines posteriorly. This area needs augmentation.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Brow, chin and nose

E_howe, that is certainly technically possible to have all three done at once the question is not that but is it a good decision. That cannot be determined by looking at your photos only. To properly assess this measurement are necessary and a 3D evaluation required. See an experienced surgeon that does "only faces". Make sure they have good photos and are board certified. Search the Internet and see the video and good luck!

M. Sean Freeman, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question.  I recommend you focus on a well-done rhinoplasty and botox for your forehead.  I do not recommend a forehead reduction--many patients regret doing that surgery.  In regards to your chin, I would need to see a true lateral profile view to advise on this.   Based on your photograph, you may benefit from a tip refining rhinoplasty. Your surgeon can accomplish this by trimming, suturing, and reshaping the cartilage in your lower nose. Cartilage grafts may also be used to help improve tip refinement. You may also benefit from a cephalic rotation of your tip to turn up your tip slightly and a conservative dorsal hump reduction.  Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and not just a computer animation system. The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge. With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully, Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD