Need to know what I need I can do? (photos)

I have a lot of fatty deposits on my body ! Went to my local doctor to get an opinion on my chest he said the surgery was the only answer !! I'm 5ft 11in and I weight 21 stone but with exercise and diet I'm currently 18 .7 ongoing ! I did seem to have improve as my chest fat was worse before I took these picture !! I don't know if I have gynenomastia of stubborn chest fat !! Would like and opinion on my picture ?? Will Vaser Lipo help !! Or do I have go under the knife !!

Liposuction, Chest Fat or Gynecomastia, and High BMI

First, congratulations on your weight loss. 294 to 261 pounds is a significant weight loss. However, at 5'11, 261 pounds (18.7 stone) is still quite considerable poundage for your frame. For ANY surgical procedure, it's best to be at a non-obese BMI. Right now your BMI is 36. Having a healthier BMI will help reduce surgical complications and improve your recovery period. For liposuction in particular, it's best to be close to your normal or goal weight before having liposuction. 
You mentioned that your weight loss is "ongoing." If you lose the weight on your own versus reducing your chest volume with liposuction, your skin has a better chance to adjust and shrink with you if the elasticity has not been too compromised. However, if the elasticity of your skin has been compromised and it is now loose because it's been stretched out, you will need skin excision/removal surgery regardless of how your chest fat is reduced – with improved nutrition/diet or with liposuction. You commented that your chest already looks better with your weight loss. It may be best to continue on that route and to use liposuction for your fine-tuning.  The fact that the appearance of your chest is improving with weight loss is more indicative of extra body fat than gynecomastia. 
Lastly, liposuction IS surgery. While there are no big incisions/scars associated with liposuction, it is still surgery just like skin excision is. In the end, you may need a combination of both to get your best result. Of course, a consultation in person will give you the best and safest personalized plan. Best of luck!

Sacramento Physician

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

I suggest a consultation for a hi def liposuction procedure to determine if you are a candidate. This can reshape your body in the way you desire for noticeable results. Best, Dr. Emer

Vaser Hi Definition Liposculpture/ Liposuction/Fat Grafting/ BBL

Thank you for your question.   I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture.  Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training.  I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.   Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create and athletic looking physique.   The best way to assess if you are a candidate for the procedure and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon