I'm wondering what's the best way of getting rid of birthmark? (Photo)

I've a birthmark on my forehead that's red and I've tried numerous diff lasers but none of them have worked.would a small incision by a surgeon get rid or what other options is there to get it gone because I just don't want it there as it's affecting my confidence

Removing a birthmark on the forehead

I would probably have the birthmark excised for optimal results. I'm not sure which lasers you've tried and who was operating them, so hard to say if laser may still be reasonable, but likely not. Best to chat with your dermatologist for optimal results & safety.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Confidence Boosting Treatments

My suggestion would be to see an expert who has multiple lasers (ProYellow, Excel V, Pulsed Dye)to treat the deep and superficial portions of this birthmark.  It likely will take a series of treatments for improvement.  Best, Dr. Emer.