Upper blepharoplasty; am I okay or overreacting? (Photos)

I am 48 hours post op. I'm concerned that incisions might be too high especially in my left eye and that the will not blend into crease. Also I'm concerned that there is a huge variation in the incisions of both eyes. Am I ok or am I over reacting. Thanks in advance

Blepharoplasty Post Op

You are well within the normal limits for swelling. You will have swelling and bruising for about 10 days after a blepharoplasty with a peak at about day 3. Every eye heals differently and expect to see changes for up to 3-6 months. Best of luck.

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper eye bleph

It is way too early to be worried about the final outcome!  You are swollen and very early in the healing phase.  I would try to clean off those incisions.  Take a cotton applicator with some water and peroxide to dissolve all the dried blood.  It will look better and heal faster. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

TOO EARLY TO TELL

Peak swelling is at three days and resolves by ten days. Wait at least three weeks before making any assessments.

Luis Villar, MD, FACS