What will my tuberous breast look like post-explanted? (photos)
Doctor Answers 3
Breast implant removal - what will things be like after implants are removed?
- I am so sorry you are disappointed and I understand why.
- If your implants are removed, your breasts will be wider and flatter than before.
- You will need a breast lift but I am concerned you will not achieve the look you want.
- What about discussing with your surgeon a much smaller implant and a better release of the tuberous breasts so they look natural with the implants.
- The crease should be raised so the implants sit right behind the breast.
- If you feel your surgeon is the right person to do this, look for a more experienced plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic surgery.
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.