Best treatment option for my scars? (photos)

What type of scarring have I mainly got? What would the best treatment option be for me? I live in Ireland so treatment options are fairly limited. I am currently taking accutane and plan to treat the scars then(advised to wait 4 months).

Acne scars

You best bet would be to do treatments that can ablate the scar tissues, usually with laser or with microneedling devices.   As you burn off the scars with these treatments, our hope is that you will make new skin that is not scarred by inflammation from your acne.   You can also do fillers for the deep crater looking scars for more immediate results.  Bellafill has been FDA cleared for acne scars.

Bellevue Family Physician