How to get a tight vagina like I had before I had sex? Is it guaranteed I will bleed on my wedding night after hymenoplasty?

I am 19,had sex when I was 16&will be getting married in 5 years,I am a pakistani muslim and have to be a virgin till the night of my marriage!I need to have a tight Vagina like before I had sex for the first time and I need to bleed on my wedding night! Any suggestions to get a very tight vagina like before?And after hymenoplasty is it guaranteed I will bleed on my wedding night? When do you suggest I do all this before my wedding?I am becoming a pilot so I need to be careful there aswell!

Hymenoplasty before marriage

Thank you for your inquiry. The reconstruction of the hymen is an outpatient surgical procedure. This procedure will accomplish your goals and result in bleeding when your relationship is consummated. We are very sensitive to the needs of patients concerning this particular subject matter. You can be assured that everything is held confidential. It is advised that the best time to have the Laser Hymenoplasty is 2-3 months before your marriage. 
Now there is a safe, quick, and effective way to treat vaginal relaxation. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation® (LVR®) is a 1-hour outpatient surgical procedure that restores vaginal muscle tone, strength, and control. It will also effectively decrease the internal and external vaginal diameters as well as build up the perineal body. Sexual gratification for the female is directly related to the amount of frictional forces generated according to Masters and Johnson. We can accomplish this with laser vaginal rejuvenation. 

Hymenoplasty: Restore Hymen

Thank you for sharing your question.  Having an intact hymen for intercourse on your wedding night is important for many religions and cultures.  Surgical repair is possible by a cosmetic surgeon experienced in genital surgery.  Our Institute has a center dedicated to women interested in restoring their hymen.  We are sensitive to the delicate nature of the situation and keep the utmost confidentiality. Although a hymenoplasty can be performed, there is never a guarantee that bleeding will occur even in a woman with an naturally intact hymen.  There are many factors involved, including thickness of the hymen, force of penetration, and the size of the penis. I hope that this information helped answer your question.      Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP (Cosmetic Urologist)

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP
Cleveland Urologist

Hymenoplasty and vaginal tightening FAQs

Hymenplasty reconstructs your hymen with the remnants of your original hymen. When you have sex the first time after the hymenoplasty, the reconstructed hymen will break. When it breaks, it might bleed, but this cannot be guaranteed ever by any surgeon who is being truthful. Hymenoplasty does not make your vagina tighter, but you can increase vaginal tightness with FemiLift laser vaginal resurfacing done immediately before your hymenoplasty. FemiLift is nonsurgical and leaves no scars. The effect is temporary so you should do this a few months before your wedding.

Question about hymenoplasty

I have attached information about hymenoplasty. The operation is performed in different ways. In my practice, I perform 1 to 3 diamond shaped incisions to tighten the opening like a "purse-string." The operation is best done between 2/3 months and 1 year before the wedding. The idea is to produce tightness so that penetration is difficult and produces bleeding, but no hymenoplasty surgeon can GUARANTEE bleeding, either because the incision(s) open prematurely, or because the tissue still stretches enough that it does not tear.
Regards,
Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA