Is this swelling normal after Rhinoplasty? (photos)

I had septorhinoplasty 10 days ago. The splint was removed two days ago. My nose is so swollen and I am starting to panic. I just want a 2nd opinion that it was a good job and that the abnormal look to the front and tip is down to swelling. I am really worried!

Early post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

It's too early to make value judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Swelling

It's too early to make judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity and your skin type
Nasal swelling post-op it can take from 6-12 months more with thick skin