Surgical error, foreskin cannot retract.

I had a surgery on my penis when I was young and now have a large scar running the length of it but when it healed the scar tissue merged with the head of my penis and my foreskin could never retract. I presume it to be a surgical mistake and well I need it fixed. What should I do?

Repairing a foreskin scar

Apply Plato's Scar Serum for the scar followed by surgical scar release of the foreskin web.

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your scarring issue.  If a scar is preventing retraction of your foreskin I would recommend seeing a urologist in consultation.  Through a scar rearrangement procedure they can likely improve your current results.  Hope this helps.