Would I benefit from smart lipo on chin? I'm a very slim 32 year old (Photo)

I am 113lbs & 5ft6 so very slim fit 32 year old, due to genetics always had round jaw line & double chin. Would I benefit from smart lipo or should I try something else.

Smartlipo of chin??

Hi thanks for your question. You are thin and from your picture you do have a small amount of fat under your chin. SmartLipo of your chin would remove the fat and tighten the skin. Your result will be a contoured jawline. I would consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck.

It looks like you are thin but still have a little extra below the chin. Smartlipo is a good option because you will get fat removal and enhanced skin tightening from the procedure. Best of luck!

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, Kybella

Double Chin Treatment / Laxity-- SmartLipo/VASER/ThermiRF, Botox, Venus Legacy, KybellaI treat this everyday in my practice. You may be a surgical candidate but you do not need surgery for improvement. Properly performed liposuction with energy based devices and physical fat removal will do fantastic to remove the fat, lift the skin, and contour the jawline. I pretreat everyone with Botox 1-2 weeks before surgery to relax the neck muscles, allowing for better retraction of the skin after surgery. Then after treatment we do skin tightening with Venus Legacy to improve the results and decrease the neck swelling. I suggest you only see an expert for treatment of this area as a meticulous surgeon is required to get great results and complications in this area can be devastating both medically and cosmetically. A new medication that is used to remove chin fat with injections called Kybella may also be an option, as it secondarily allows for skin tightening/lifting as well. A formal consultation is needed to determine what are the best options for you. Best, Dr. Emer. 

Chin lipo

Everyone gets a double chin as they tilt downward. Whether or not liposuction would benefit you really depends upon if you have submittal fat to suction.  You need to be examined in person.

Smartlipo

Looks like you will do well with any form of liposuction. I myself like and use the Smart Lipo Laser but it's more important that you find a doctor you like because there are several ways of approaching it and leave it up to that surgeon.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

SmartLipo on submental area

You show a limited view of your neck and only one view. Front, L & R lateral and L & R oblique views would help to give you a better recommendation. Also a person to person consult would give you better options as only pictures could be different than reality. Anyway, You look as a good candidate for traditional liposuction of SmartLipo of the neck and submental area. it depends on who is doing the procedure and the experience thay have with it. I recommend going to a board certified Facial/Plastic Surgeon only for your evaluation.

Hope this helps,
Dr. Gus Diaz

Gustavo A. Diaz, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon