Had a rhinoplasty 2 years ago but I hate it. Is it possible to do a revision on this nose? (Photo)

2 years ago I got a rhinoplasty in Turkey at 19. My nose had a bump and the tip was pointing downward but it looked symmetrical. I went to a big plastic surgery clinic. At the start I hated the bulbous tip but got used to it but now that I got contact lenses I notice it a lot more and it looks asymmetrical in pictures and from a distance even in real life. The question mark side look bulky and bulbous while the star side looks normal. I noticed this at other patients of that doctor too.

Revision rhinoplasty and chin implant?

your rhinoplasty can be revised to give a more feminine and attractive appearance. A chin implant would also benefit you by creating better balance in your face. Make sure you see a very experienced revision rhinoplasty specialist who can show you many before and after photos of his work with a natural result. 

Revision rhinoplasty

It sounds as though your biggest concern is that the right side appeared to slightly more bulbous than the left.  Certainly, this can be made somewhat narrower although I would advise not to overdo tip reduction.   It would be essential to see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon to go over your concerns and for a in office examination.

David F. LaPatka, MD
Santa Barbara Facial Plastic Surgeon

Had a rhinoplasty two years ago but I hate it. Is it possible to do or a revision on this nose?

Thick skin in the tip of the nose is a significant impediment to seeing refinement in that area, so it's very important to have realistic expectations. Consider a chin implant to help with facial balance and proportions, since the weak and recessive chin profile makes the nose look bigger than it actually is. Chin implants are manufactured in a large variety of sizes and shapes, and are usually placed through a small incision underneath the chin under local anesthesia as an outpatient procedure. For more information and many examples of revision rhinoplasty and chin implants, please see the link and the video below