Pectus carinatum correction. Would it be possible to remove excess skin in a procedure akin to a tummy tuck I guess? (Photos)

I had surgery 12 years agoto correct my pectus. The surgeon did a great job in my opinion but did leave quite a lot of excess skin. It seems to be getting progressively worst over the years. Would it be possible to remove this excess skin in a procedure akin to a tummy tuck I guess?

Skin tightening.

Hello and thank you for your question. Given the photos you have submitted I think you should consider thermi tight for the excess skin. I would check with your pectus surgeon about the safety of using this modality given the surgical procedure he performed. Best WishesTheodore T. Nyame MD 

Charlotte Physician

Skin tightening.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Charlotte Physician