What options do I have for 'bottoming out' and misshaped breasts following breast reduction? (Photo)

Two years ago I had a breast reduction. When I came out of surgery, I was happy with the outcome. After a few weeks, I started to notice a problem. The surgeon used skin from my aeriola on the lower pole of my breast which has a very weird thin texture and noticeable to feel. Secondly the lower part of the breast Is bottoming out with my nipples pointing up. They also look very saggy and misshaped. What are my options? Thanks

Lift issue

Sometimes the tissues relapse sooner than we would like and a revision may be necessary. Best to evaluate in person.

What options do I have for 'bottoming out' and misshaped breasts following breast reduction?

Thank you for the question.  Revisionary surgery will likely improve your satisfaction level with the outcome of the procedure.   Additional skin/tissue removal as well as scar revision surgery will likely be helpful.

Generally speaking, patients considering breast reduction/lifting surgery should be aware that residual areola pigmented skin can sometimes remain after surgery;  excision of this pigmented skin during a secondary procedure (often 1-2 years subsequently) may be necessary.  Best wishes.