Natrelle warranty?

I had looked up the Natrelle implant warranty and it doesn't state that you are covered under their warranty if you develop capsular contracture? What happens there then if you do? Do you have to pay for another re-op? I have seen with mentor implants they cover for capsular contracture! Am just suprised and disappointed that Natrelle don't!

Natrelle Warranty

Great question! Allergan offers a ConfidencePlus ® Premier for Natrelle® Gel implant warranty which offers a 10-year free breast implant replacement in the event of capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV),  warranty to cover primary and revision surgeries in the event of capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV) and allows you to choose any style and size of Natrelle ® Gel breast implant for replacement in the event of capsular contracture (Baker Grade III/IV) or rupture. There is also additional coverage at an additional charge with ConfidencePlus ® Premier for saline breast implants. Both these warranties offer free enrollment once a patient has undergone surgery. Hope this helps! 

Morristown Plastic Surgeon