I've had an abscess on my left breast 6 weeks ago; is it safe to have implants?

Its all cleared up.im to have my breast implants in 3 days is it safe to go ahead.iv had utra sound & mammgram all came bk clear

Since you are already cleared of the infection then you may have one final check with your surgeon on the affected area before the surgery to make sure, since infections are contradictions in any surgical operation.

London Plastic Surgeon

Breast abscess prior to breast augmentation

In the FDA Directions for use, it states an active infection is a contraindication for breast augmentation, but as long as the abscess has resolved and your surgeon has examined the area, you should be fine to proceed. Especially with clear ultrasound and no redness or inflammation of the breast.

W. John Bull, MD