Could I do a galvanization treatment with Juvederm & Voluma in cheeks?

Treatment with Juvederm & Voluma

Your cheeks can lose volume and skin may begin to sag. Juvederm Voluma is the first and only FDA-approved injectable gel to instantly add volume to your cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over the age of 21. It can provide you contour and a subtle lift for up to two years with optimal treatment.

Juvederm is from the same company and works well in other areas including the lips, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, smokers lines etc.

The two products work extremely well together. An experienced and expert physician injector can combine the two products to create a beautiful and natural non surgical facelift.

Voluma is a product made by Juvederm.

Voluma is a product made by Juvederm. Voluma has been specifically designed for places such as the cheeks to add volume. Ensure you have a consultation with an expert injector for an accurate assessment. 

All the Best. 

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Juvederm and Voluma

Voluma is created from the makers of Juvederm and is designed to be injected into the mid face for an immediate lift or volume replacement in that cheek area. Juvederm can be used elsewhere in the face into lips, chin, and other areas to also rejuvenate the face. I often inject a combination of fillers based on a patient's anatomy. Please consult a board certified dermatologist with experience with facial injections for the best cosmetic results.