I was wondering how I can get these teeth that stick out smaller; will veneers help me? (Photo)

Thinking if veneers

Veneers

Definitely veneers can be an option 8 up to 10 veneers can be an option at top, if budget allow to you I can suggest for better aesthetics results do it bottom teeth as well, with veneers you can change shape, size and color and you would get the results that you are looking for  and the smile you always wanted can be reached with veneers. You can also think to get a dental vacation and get that smile with the same price you will be spending back home, you can have up to 60 % below and same quality, and still enjoy a vacation for the same price.

Veneers for teeth that stick out #DrSoftTouch

Additional photos would be helpful, but even from the photo you posted I can tell you that porcelain veneers are an option. To achieve the best esthetic result, 10 porcelain veneers would be recommended. I would highly recommend seeing an experienced cosmetic dentist for a veneer consult. I hope this helps. Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.