I was diagnosed with Meibomiantis and Blepharitis now my eyelids are saggy. Any suggestions?

On steroid eye drops for inflammation.Swelling is reduced & the eyelids don't look as thick.Since swelling has gone my eyelids have now become saggy & creppy. Is this a result of them being swollen for so long? 6 months ago I started to develop acne/rosacea on my cheeks from meds I was on.I have since stopped these meds.I read that sometimes these eye conditions can develop from ocular rosacea?Is this normal when using steroid drops and will it snap back into place or tighten up again?Thank You

Greetings

Thank you for your question. If you are complaining about dropping of the eyelids or lower eyelid bagginess then you might be a good candidate for the Laser Blepharoplasty operation. Although the plastic surgery era is highly developed and there are new treatment models for several other procedures; there is still no efficient alternative of blepharoplasty operation. If you are not comfortable with the look of your eyelids blepharoplasty operation may be a solution for you.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon