What can be done to fix my asymmetric eyes? (photo)

My right eye is very asymmetric in relation to my left, I think the outter section of the eye is ok (although maybe lacking a little muscular/ skeletal support) but the inner section goes upwards, I'm having a consultation with a maxillofacial surgeon about other problems, and I'm wondering if he would be able to help, or what can be done to fix it. It is not a birth defect, I developed this around age 14 (I believe due to jaw problems).

You have upper eyelid ptosis with compensatory eyebrow elevation.

Maxillofacial surgeons do many things, some better than others.  I recommend seeing a fellowship trained oculofacial surgeon for ptosis surgery.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that can help you identify a highly qualified surgeon close to home.