Fat Transfer for Dent /Indentation/Fat loss on Face

Because I have yet to see just one person come on here with before and after photos to say that fat transfer actually fixed the problem . Please don't mention fillers either because they are a waste of time also been there and done it . So here we are in 2016 and we got no proper or safe solution that actually works for people who have this problem of Indentations ,Dents .Fat loss , what ever you want to call it .

Fat Transfer Results, Are They Permanent?

I do a significant number of cases with cellfina, fat grafting, fillers and sculptra to fix indentations -- revision HI DEFINITION body shaping. I suggest you see an expert to evaluate what is best.  Dr. Emer.