Follow-Up Question: Can my eye be fixed, first few photos will be few years old before i noticed it. (photos)

to me one eye is slanted down either the whole eye or a part of the lids im also pretty sure a part of my pupil is being covered

Probable ptosis

You may have ptosis, but it is difficult to determine from your photographs. You may also have some facial asymmetry, so it is important to have an Oculoplastic specialist who will be able to assess not only the lids but the orbits. History and physical examination with eyelid and orbital measurements are necessary to provide you the best advice. Best wishes!

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon