Embarking on the new me! But what do I need to get done to get my body back? (Photo)

Embarking on the new me! But what do I need to get my body back?? Two children, 1 section, 6 stone loss (1 to go) ? What surgury is recommended? TT and lipo I assume is a must, I'm a 34 DD at the moment and have always wanted my chest smaller (was FF) they hang low but size is ok. I want a scar that's hidden just like my current c section. Is it possible? Based in Ireland.

Surgery to Restore Youthful Shape

Thank you very much for your question and photographs. Congratulations on your road to a new, youthful body. From your pictures, it appears that you may be a good candidate for a Mommy Makeover. This set of procedures can include a tummy tuck, liposuction, and a breast lift, as well as any additional techniques recommended by your surgeon. I would recommend that you schedule an in-person consultation with an experienced, board certified plastic surgeon. At this time, he/she can perform a physical examination, and review your medical history, then create a personalized surgical plan to achieve your desired results.

What needs to be done for a new me?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.

• Yes, your plan of a tummy tuck with liposuction is excellent.
  • For your breasts, a breast lift is fine, if you are happy with your size.
  • Yes, the tummy tuck scar can be placed where your C-section scar lies now but will be longer.
  • Ask your surgeon to show you, on you, exactly where your scar will be.
  • And enjoy the new you!

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Mommy makeover

Congratulations on your weight loss! Thank you for your question and pictures, you are a great candidate for this procedure you will have a nice result an in person  consultation would be more beneficial to better evaluate you. Consult with a board certified PS good luck!

About the Mommy Makeover Procedure

A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  #MummyTummy is a term given to modified tummy tucks which can use liposuction and skin tightening with radiofrequency such Vanquish, Vela3, thermage, thermiRF and others.  The actual fat contouring can be done non-surgically as well with #UltraShape or Cool-Sculpting. 

#Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time.

Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

First step to getting a Mommy Makeover?

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another.  See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Dr. Derby Sang

Thank you for your question and your photos.

i can tell you are a great candidate for a full tummy tuck combined with a lipo in all areas needed and a breast lift.

best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy Makeover NYC

Komalle.   It appears from your photos that you would benefit from a Tummytuck and breast lift/reduction. This Mommy Makeover surgery can be done simultaneously and should allow you to recover your pre-baby body. Be sure to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck!

Robert M. Tornambe, MD

Embarking on the new me! But what do I need to get done to get my body back?

Thank you for your question and photos. you are a good candidate for Liposuction and tummy tuck and also fat transfer to butt. Mommmy makeover

Embarking on the new me! But what do I need to get done to get my body back? O

Thank you for your question.  Congratulations your in excellent shape after having her children.  Of course and in person examination is necessary to properly answer your question.

However basting her photos a full tummy tuck and liposuction of the hips and buttocks would be an initial good start.

Your breasts look excellent however if the sagging really bothers you you'll need a breast lift. Unfortunately a lift will leave scars around the areola and possibly a vertical scar in the shape of the lollipop.

Dear most important decision is the choice of an excellent, experienced,  ethical board certified plastic surgeon.  I would consult at least 2.

Congrat's on your weight loss!

A tummy tuck with liposuction would give a nice result. A breast lift can be done at the same time. However, there will be scars. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS