I'm concerned about my right breast seems to be more swollen to the left had uplift and implants 300cc 5 weeks ago. (photos)

Should I be worried about my right breast?

Your chest will continue to change for up to 6 months after an implant lift surgery. It is too early to make a determination at 5 weeks.

Post op

you need to wait 6 months before making any decisions on symmetry.  keep in mind you were very asymmetric to start.  Absolute symmetry is difficult to achieve. rate of revisionary surgery for your operation is about 30%

Jonathan Saunders, MD
Newark Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift and implants

You are very early in the healing process and need to give it more time. Best of luck with your results.

Asymmetry 5 Weeks

It is not uncommon to experience some slight asymmetry for the first month post op. I recommend that you share your concern with your Plastic Surgeon so that they can examine you if you have ongoing concerns.
All the best

You have two different breasts and they do not always heal at the same rate. I would suggest letting your surgeon check you to make sure you do not have a collection of fluid around the implant.

Connie Hiers, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon