Will my chin look shorter/smaller after Rhinoplasty? (photo)

My chin looks to be long. Will the Rhinoplasty make the chin look smaller?. My aim is to make my face look smaller in general. I don not want my face to be uneven so is a chin reduction required or is it enough just to get a Rhinoplasty? From the pictures is my chin big or does the nose make it look that way? Thanks in advance Gio

Will my chin look shorter/smaller after Rhinoplasty?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Hello giogvelesiani - Thanks for your question. More than likely, your chin will actually look proportionally bigger after rhinoplasty. A chin reduction might be performed at the same time as rhinoplasty to harmonize the face better.  You have a nice strong chin and jaw because you are young.  As you age, some of this will recede with time.  Don't reduce your chin too much as an insurance policy. I would recommend that you consult with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area to discuss having both procedures at the same time.  Good luck, Dr. Shah