Is there anything I can get done to make cheeks look same size? (photo)

Previously had chin moved over and jaw broken . Hi I've had surgary on my jaw already , but still not happy with my face one cheeck looks swollen and I find it very noticeable and I just would like to know is there anything I can have done to fix this .

Anything I can get done to make cheeks look same size?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years.  From the photos, your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front).   Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.
Dermal fillers can be used however, despite its popularity fat provides far less of a reliable volume for facial shaping than facial implants or an "off the shelf" dermal filler.  For that reason, I do not use fat for shaping the cheeks, chin or jaw line.
Hope this helps.

Cheek Asymmetry

The first thing to do is get a CT scan to determine what is contributing to the greater fullness on the bigger side. If there is a significant fat component to it then fat removal procedures could be done to reduce its size and help improve the degree of asymmetry.

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt the face. Cheek augmentation can be improved with fillers such as Radiesse, Voluma, and Perlane.  The jawline can be contoured for further definition and sculpting. Fat can also be used which is something I do frequently in my practice. I suggest you see an expert in facial sculpting to determine what is best. Dr. Emer