Bump on the side of tip 2 years after rhinoplasty. Can it be corrected? (Photo)

My nose has a hard bump that I can feel under my skin on one side of the tip which makes the nose appear slightly off centre and makes the tip look big and rounded. I assume it's cartilage, I can even feel the edge of it with my finger. Can it be corrected just on that side?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-