Buccal fat removal with fat transfer? (photos)

Hello, apologies but I asked this already and didn't receive any answers. I am considering a conservative buccal fat removal with fat transfer to my cheeks. I have already decided on chin liposuction for the fat and an improved jawline. I have only low body fat, 12% roughly. As you see I still have no definition in my lower face and really do not want implants. Would my surgery give good results if done correctly? Please I'm very worried about bad decisions here! Thank you in advance for advice.

Buccal fat removal

Thank you for your question.   You are asking about several different procedures without specifying your goals and concerns.  Your pictures show a good looking young man without any issues.   It is best to visit a doctor that specializes in facial surgery to best address your specific concerns and determine which options are most suitable.  

Best of luck. Dr. Michael Omidi

An in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and provide true medical advice.

Facial fat and implants

Hello! While you may be averse to the idea of implants, a chin implant would help define your jawline significantly, especially done with liposuction. I almost NEVER recommend removal of the buccal fat pad. The face loses fat as we age and volume REPLACEMENT is the way to achieve a balanced, natural appearance. I recommend you consult with a facial plastic surgical specialist for more specific recommendations to help you achieve your objectives. Good luck!

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon