Breast looks flatter and smaller than other after hematoma removal? (Photo)

Hi there. I am 6 days post op and my right breast (naturally smaller one) was very swollen and extremely bruised from day 2. Today my surgeon said there was a hematoma and he drained it this afternoon. I have just had a look and now it looks a different shape to the left, smaller, flatter, less volume. Will it remain like this? My left is not too swollen nor painful. i had 440cc under muscle as a revision from 300cc over muscles that had started to ripple and sag.

Wait for some time

The final appearance, shape, and movement are not exactly the same as normal breasts. The surgically enlarged breasts do not move in the same way as normal breasts. They tend to be firmer. The contours are usually somewhat different than normal breasts. In some patients these discrepancies may be rather noticeable. Although every effort is made to place the implants symmetrically, complete symmetry is rarely achieved. Immediately after surgery, the breasts are swollen and firmer. The final shape and size is approximated after 2 to 3 months, but up to one year may be required for the end result.